The last vacation started with the annual gathering at our house to celebrate my grandmother’s European Christmas Eve. I enjoyed the eve with friends and family, the wonderful food, special Christmas desserts and the warm atmosphere, all the attendees gathered around the Christmas tree and I distributed the gifts, they were all very thankful for the lovely time, food and gifts. in fact, our Christmas tree was extraordinary as
always, its fresh smell, superb lighting, lovely ornaments from all over the
world, and the atmosphere was glorious with the warm voice of Nat King Cole
singing the Christmas carols. Candles
were lit with special aroma; mixed with the lovely smell of food and gorgeously
decorated appetizers that we keep them as a traditional food for that special
event. When the grownups left, we had a good time with the youth as we played Pictionary and my team won. Unfortunately, the rest of the vacation was sad, I had to pay condolences to two of my best friends for the loss of their family members, and on New Year’s Eve my mother’s cousin passed away in the Netherlands. During the funeral one thing turned out to be cheerful as I found out that one of my best friends is a relative of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment